Click here to make a donation and become a Big Thinker!
Big Thinkers is a farsighted group of supporters who value smart theater and ensure STT’s ability to add a dynamic fourth production to the season. For 2018 that fourth production is also a world premiere. Enemies/People is inspired by and adapted freely from An Enemy of the People by Henrik Ibsen. Set in Marfa, Texas in contemporary times, Enemies/People by Blake Hackler premieres June 15, 2018.
You are invited to Think Big!
Gifts $100 to $499
- Pre-rehearsal talk with production manager and producer about the creative process, sharing aspects “people may not notice,” etc. Date TBD, 5:30 to 6:30 in Bryant Hall
- Signed copy of playbill by actors and director distributed following Opening Night
- Reserved seating (with ticket purchase) with the Big Thinkers donor group on World Premiere Opening Night, Friday, June 15 at 8:00 p.m.
- Recognition as a Big Thinker in the Enemies/People playbill
Gifts $500 to $999 – all of the above, plus
- Invitation to first reading of script by cast on May 14, 2018
- Invitation to be part of exclusive audience needed for Feedback Rehearsal of the Town Hall Scene (Date TBD)
- Opening Night Cast Party on June 15, 2018 at the home of Lisa and Bill Ogle
Gifts $1,000 to $4,999 – all of the above, plus
- Two tickets to Enemies/People Opening Night
- “How Ibsen got to Marfa” discussion with Blake Hackler and Michael Connolly 5:30-7:30 p.m. at home of Diane and Hal Brierley on May 16, 2018
- Photo with Cast at Opening Night Party on June 15, 2018
Gifts of $5,000 to $9,999 – all of the above, plus
- Two additional tickets to Enemies/People Opening Night (A total of 4 tickets)
- Script autographed by Blake Hackler
- Additional access to rehearsals (details TBD by director)
Gifts of $10,000 or more – all of the above, plus
- Four additional tickets to Enemies/People Opening Night (A total of 8 tickets)
- Recognition as lead production underwriter in playbill and curtain speech
- Lunch with Blake Hackler (Time and location TBD)
- Copy of Enemy of the People DVD adapted for American stage by Arthur Miller
Be part of TheaterJones 2017 Theater of the Year:
“Not only did Second Thought Theatre begin its path toward an Actors Equity Association Small Professional Theatre, pay was upped for artists and they delivered three strong productions in Grounded, Straight White Men, and The Necessities. Best batting average of the year. Next year, STT is moving back to four productions.
More STT is something to be excited about.”